WTB: WTB Savvy Shift Cable NP231

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyZ

Looking to see if anyone has a Savvy transfer case shift cable setup for sale that will work with my NP231 in my 2001 TJ??? Figured I would check here first, before dropping more money online. Thanks!!!

Looking to see if anyone has a Savvy transfer case shift cable setup for sale that will work with my NP231 in my 2001 TJ??? Figured I would check here first, before dropping more money online. Thanks!!!
I just ordered mine yesterday. It is pretty crazy how much it costs for a “cable”. Smh

Reactions: ScottyZ
I just ordered mine yesterday. It is pretty crazy how much it costs for a “cable”. Smh
There's a lot more to it than someone simply throwing a cable in a box to ship somewhere. Worth every penny in my book for the Savvy cable shifter setup.

There's a lot more to it than someone simply throwing a cable in a box to ship somewhere. Worth every penny in my book for the Savvy cable shifter setup.
Yes I realize that. Which is why I spent the money. The stock shifter feels like I’m going to break it every time I shift. Looking forward to smooth shifting.

Yes I realize that. Which is why I spent the money. The stock shifter feels like I’m going to break it every time I shift. Looking forward to smooth shifting.

I'm not against spending the money if I have to, but have seen a couple up for sale on here before. Figured it would be a win-win by me finding one cheaper here while giving a member on here the opportunity to make some money too.

Reactions: jazngab
I'm not against spending the money if I have to, but have seen a couple up for sale on here before. Figured it would be a win-win by me finding one cheaper here while giving a member on here the opportunity to make some money too.
You're right. Everyone wins when that happens.

Not a Savvy, but if you are still looking, I have a Novak #SK2XC Cable Shifter Assembly sitting in a box at the office. New, never installed. All parts should be there (as it's at the office, I'll have to confirm Monday morning!).
Would be happy to let it go for $140 + shipping. Just let me know.

Sounds like an awesome opportunity for you to develop one and ship it cheaper. But, if you think that cable is expensive, one of my clients just broke a cable for his twin stick Atlas II. He borrowed one of mine out of a kit I have here and will replace it. He was bitching because just the cable with no hardware is going to run 130 bucks. Just the cable.

Not a Savvy, but if you are still looking, I have a Novak #SK2XC Cable Shifter Assembly sitting in a box at the office. New, never installed. All parts should be there (as it's at the office, I'll have to confirm Monday morning!).
Would be happy to let it go for $140 + shipping. Just let me know.
I appreciate the offer. Can you.send me a PM on here about it?? Thanks!

I just installed a Novak and it's like night and day in comparison to the stock linkage.
Novak looks identical to the Savvy kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.