You have been warned (It used to be a Bronco!)

I don't know...I think I'd rather be in the Bronco.

QEP-MVJ_BhPjrYWbt2f2nEgfH-8&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

(pic from Colorado 4x4 Rescue and Recovery FB page, from a recovery from a similar incident elsewhere in the state on Saturday)

• Wow
Reactions: Apparition
Whatever vehicle is in the original article, I can't really tell, it did fine. She don't look like much but she's got it where it counts.

I believe it was the Bronco Sport. But yes...stuff like this has been popping up here and there lately on the FB groups, the Jeep fans rush in to bash the Bronco, but each time the roof structure has done it's job.

Reactions: pagrey
It’s amazing the number of rollovers on Black Bear. It is not a hard trail at all, but it can provide brutal consequences if you make rookie mistakes. It’s just a very scenic trail which I guess attracts a lot of people with little four wheeling experience.

It’s amazing the number of rollovers on Black Bear. It is not a hard trail at all, but it can provide brutal consequences if you make rookie mistakes. It’s just a very scenic trail which I guess attracts a lot of people with little four wheeling experience.

The ones like these are usually a clear result of error. This one was a wrong way and attempted turnaround. Last year a guy got out to spot somebody and left his rig with just the parking brake.

The ones on the steps are usually just the result of a bad line combined with limited travel...they flop on their side and fortunately it's much less dramatic.

I don't know which is more likely to get the trail shut down. You can dynamite the steps and make them smooth, which would still be a shame. You could statutorily control what vehicle types are permitted. But you can't make people read signs.

Reactions: rasband