Pennsylvania You Pay Shipping and It's Yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukesfirstJeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
Free plus shipping
Cleaning out my garage and want to get rid of some parts. They're free, you only pay for shipping.

Front bumper, no milk jugs. Good condition, needs cleaned and a fresh coat of paint GONE GONE

Trailer hitch and mounting hardware, never installed

F&R gas shocks that came with my Zone 3" lift kit. Excellent condition. They have maybe 1000 miles on them.

I can send pictures to any interested party.

If I don't get any offers in next few days, the parts go to the scrap yard. If you pay me my shipping cost with paypal, use friends and family or add 3%.

Last edited:
Cleaning out my garage and want to get rid of some parts. They're free, you only pay for shipping.

Front bumper, no milk jugs. Good condition, needs cleaned and a fresh coat of paint

F&R gas shocks that came with my Zone 3" lift kit. Excellent condition. They have maybe 1000 miles on them.

If I don't get any offers in next few days, the parts go to the scrap yard. If you pay me my shipping cost with paypal, use friends and family or add 3%.
Hey man do you have any idea what it will cost to get those shocks to Union Grove Alabama 35175?

@Hog wants the milk jugs he'll pay any amount of freight to get them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: taylormade73
AndyG, per the USPS on-line shipping calculator the cost is $43.00 for USPS ground. The Package is 6.5" x 9.5" x 25" and weighs 23#. USPS is minutes from my house, UPS is 40 minutes.

AndyG, per the USPS on-line shipping calculator the cost is $43.00 for USPS ground. The Package is 6.5" x 9.5" x 25" and weighs 23#. USPS is minutes from my house, UPS is 40 minutes.
Thanks, can you pm me an email mail to pay pal you..or do you prefer another method of payment .

Front bumper, no milk jugs. Good condition, needs cleaned and a fresh coat of paint

Can you send me a shipping estimate for the hitch and trailer setup? To 19040. Thanks.

Edit: I was looking for the actually ball and hitch. Not the hitch that attaches to the frame.

Flyman, it may take me a while to get a shipping cost on the hitch. I need to find a box big enough.

RobertJ, I'm in the Lock Haven area with an office near State College.

Would there happen to be fog lights on that bumper, I'm just looking for the brackets to mount 2005 factory fogs. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.