Your honor, I rest my case.

DHunt

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
acid_picdump_13.jpg

Oh yes, I posted this donk in another thread, haha. It's a real eyesore!

You know, I hear complainers everyday saying, "I'm offended by this" or "I'm offended by that".

They know nothing.

This is a physical manifestation of abject sadness. This is what happens when lost self-respect and self-loathing decide to conceive a child. If I had my heart wrenched from my chest and shown to me, my soul would cry out with less despair and pain than that person's sense of style and decorum do.

Reactions: johnny deeker
This'll make a great used jeep some day. It will never have been wheeled. It will already have a lift, and best of all the rims can be sold for the price of the jeep.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Seen this guy on 4th of July at about 11am heading the opposite way of me.

I wish I would have taken a pic but when I checked reddit he was already posted on there. Sunday he was up at Santa Barbara and Ventura.

Screenshot_20180712-220328_BaconReader.jpg

Then saw another pic spotted in Vegas

Screenshot_20180712-220406_BaconReader.jpg

I'm starting to think we are being dicks or bullies. As much as I wouldn't do that to a Wrangler. This guy probably drives his more than a lot of us....with a sense of accomplishment and pride.

Honestly, if you just swapped out the wheels to something with more than an inch of rubber, it would probably be fine.

I still find the thing overall pretty wretched, but if the person who owns it enjoys it, then more power to them. Life is boring when you don't have anyone doing weird things.

I admit, we're pretty harsh on the JKUs here, but can you blame us? Some of these things may cater to someones personal taste, I get that. However, it doesn't change the fact that the majority of people are probably going to look at something like that and laugh.

Hey, if it makes them happy, I'm all for it. But, the internet is full of opinions, and with something like this, there's going to be a lot of them!

Reactions: Equilibrium31