Zedd we need more Miata

I have been working on part two of his question, how to have your engine make a popping sound? Adding a crack to your exhaust manifold is relatively easy but age of the manifold is always helpful the older the simplier. Now as I cruise through campus on a cool day with a cool engine I like to keep the RPMS up and avoid shifting into a higher gear. The popping is loud and of coarse everyone thinks I am cool while I see them starring at me in awh and some with envy.

Now onto shooting flames. I may need to go red/green on this.

If you want to find him, just start scouring every Miata forum known to man. He’s sure to have started an uproar (much like the one we’ve seen on this forum) over there. But you gotta be quick, because he just might fall in love with another car!

I missed this whole Zedd thing. LOL BUT, I did take my Miata to get it smogged today and it passed! LOL :D I'm kind of excited because I get to drive the Jeep again!! LOL

8EC49D6B-4669-4865-92A8-404751C29691.jpeg

I missed this whole Zedd thing. LOL BUT, I did take my Miata to get it smogged today and it passed! LOL :D I'm kind of excited because I get to drive the Jeep again!! LOL

View attachment 139676

It doesn't have an ounce of purple on it. It does have the guy peaking out of the trunk just like the Jeep though. And, it is parked next to my purple house. :D
3E533D71-9E28-44B1-964A-B3B8F494EBB6.jpeg

I was actually thinking of adding a purple Crown Royal bag for the shifter boot. I saw it in another Miata online and really liked it. I researched on how to remove the shifter so I could put the bag on, that is when I decided it didn't really need that purple bag on it. LOL Way to complicated. :D

It doesn't have an ounce of purple on it. It does have the guy peaking out of the trunk just like the Jeep though. And, it is parked next to my purple house. :D
View attachment 139688

I was actually thinking of adding a purple Crown Royal bag for the shifter boot. I saw it in another Miata online and really liked it. I researched on how to remove the shifter so I could put the bag on, that is when I decided it didn't really need that purple bag on it. LOL Way to complicated. :D
Okay, Miss Miata. Remember Mazda's ads before the "Zoom! Zoom!"?
https://youtu.be/ElkuWqhL9V8