Zipper Condoms!

TJTimmah

There are some noises out there that annoy me.... a LOT. Soft top zippers clinking together is one of those noises. It. Drives. Me. Nuts. Things can rattle, clank, chirp, or scream at me (married 27 years), and I'm totally immune. Throw that zipper clink at me and my head explodes! Any way, here's a cheap 'fix' for noisy zippers, lol.

Pencil grips! Not the funky shaped ones, just plain old round ones. Add soapy water and BOOM! Zipper condoms!

Tim

da75c865-6d32-430a-beca-d68be6c3d07e-original.jpg

For some reason I thought this thread was going to be something painful , like scene out of 'There's something about Mary'

Great idea, and cheap too...the wind noise I have from my soft top drowns out any noise like that, which is great ( I think )

Those paracord zipper pulls also seem to be heavy enough to stop any noise and give you a better grip.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

I can relate! I had a rattle somewhere underneath it was driving me out of my mind! Like a BB in a beer can ping, ping, ping, ping, ping, ping!
I changed out so many parts to try and fix it, no luck! finally took into a shop, it was the 4x4 linkage.