02 Sensor

Chad C

Hi all I am having some troubles I have a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and the check engine light came on giving me a code for a bad 02 sensor. sensor 2 bank 2. i have searched for a diagram on if its the driver side down stream or the passenger side down stream sensor. i found one thread saying it was the passenger downstream so i replaced it and reset the ck engine 8 miles down the road it came back on. Did i change the right one or is it the driver side that need to be replaced?
Thanks

Hi all I am having some troubles I have a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and the check engine light came on giving me a code for a bad 02 sensor. sensor 2 bank 2. i have searched for a diagram on if its the driver side down stream or the passenger side down stream sensor. i found one thread saying it was the passenger downstream so i replaced it and reset the ck engine 8 miles down the road it came back on. Did i change the right one or is it the driver side that need to be replaced?
Thanks
Well you will have better luck asking for advice on JK forums. These forums are 1997-2006. As everyone here has the a straight 6 or 4 cylinder engine.

Reactions: MallCrawlOnTons