04 Silver TJR w/5k miles asking $28.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
My '04 TJR spent its life in NM since '04. There's not a bit of frame or chassis rust on it, but the items in those photos that show some 'surface rust' look exactly like that on mine. And have on every new Jeep I have owned since new, not long after actually driving them off the show room floor. And they really were unprotected. I have never treated a single vehicle with any coating or protectant. If anyone turned down a purchase because of that 'rust', there'd be a line behind them to buy it the next day.

Reactions: Starrs
Only where there is oxygen...;)

I always say that everything in life wants to return to it's natural form, one way or another. Be it metal, wood, etc. You can protect it all you want, but eventually it will return to it's natural form.

I always say that everything in life wants to return to it's natural form, one way or another. Be it metal, wood, etc. You can protect it all you want, but eventually it will return to it's natural form.
Honestly I feel super good about my frame when I look at other ppls TJs in parkinglots. Mine looks very good compared to the majority.

Pretty much the only thing 'wrong' with the TJ in the Ebay ad is the price. Even with that, they may just get what they're asking.

Great TJ, but not the lowest mileage in the United States, as advertised. I've seen both a TJ and LJ Rubicon, both owned by the same guy with 3.500 miles on each of them. He lives in my town and keeps them and about 12 other Jeeps in a museum he built for them.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Great TJ, but not the lowest mileage in the United States, as advertised. I've seen both a TJ and LJ Rubicon, both owned by the same guy with 3.500 miles on each of them. He lives in my town and keeps them and about 12 other Jeeps in a museum he built for them.
But to be fair, unlike those you mentioned, this one is for sale. No harm, just being devils advocate here.

Last edited:
He needs to share the gold! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.