1997 Jeep Wrangler R2.8 Cummins Installation Journal

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/r2-8-cummins-build.15719/
There's my build thread for the R2.8 Cummins on this forum and that's what I'll typically update unless it makes sense to do something else.

I'm still working on editing some stuff to throw up on YouTube in the event you like seeing builds or you're trying to research for an engine swap or whatever so far I've got the following Jeep stuff below:

That's Part 1 and it's just a bunch of fast forwarded video, but it's quick.

That's Part 2 and it's very similar to Part 1, but there's more routing information, so if you're in the middle of a build you may be able to pause.

Here's Part 3 and though the camera work isn't good, it's a bit slower and there's some discussion.

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to make a series, but I've got a bunch of video and I'm learning how to edit, so I'll think of something for those that are interested in this build.

Reactions: Chris
Before reading this thread i had already seen your videos on youtube! Your doing great
Thank you.

I really want to go back and try to expand and explain more on the R2.8 installation. I made most of those videos, just because I was getting a lot of questions where people were just trying to figure out where stuff went. When I was putting mine together, there were very few photos, let alone some of the detail I needed as someone doing a build that was pushing my limits.

What's difficult is all the work it takes to edit stuff and just to try and figure out how you want the video to go. However long the video, it'll generally take at the very least 3x the clip length to do all the edits, and only if you're just doing minor cuts and stuff. I like editing, but it's hard to find the time.