WTB: 1998-2000 chili pepper red parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTjeep1999

Hi all I’m Rebuilding a 1999 TJ with the 4.0L. Bought it at an estate auction with 80k original miles!

I’m looking for a few parts in the chili pepper red pearl paint color. PEA paint code

throwing out a line if anyone has any leads...

I’m looking for the hood cowel panel and the rear hatch door in PEA color. Willing to pay whatever plus shipping!

thanks for any leads you all may have! These things are tough to find.

Luke

Hi all I’m Rebuilding a 1999 TJ with the 4.0L. Bought it at an estate auction with 80k original miles!

I’m looking for a few parts in the chili pepper red pearl paint color. PEA paint code

throwing out a line if anyone has any leads...

I’m looking for the hood cowel panel and the rear hatch door in PEA color. Willing to pay whatever plus shipping!

thanks for any leads you all may have! These things are tough to find.

Luke
I have a1998 chilly Pepper Red Sport I purchased to part out last year. Still sitting around. Let me know. Atlanta area. I sold the hard top and liberated the doors for my own CPR TJ. Had damage to drivers front fender. I sold a few other small parts but most I think is there.

I have a1998 chilly Pepper Red Sport I purchased to part out last year. Still sitting around. Let me know. Atlanta area. I sold the hard top and liberated the doors for my own CPR TJ. Had damage to drivers front fender. I sold a few other small parts but most I think is there.
How much would you want for the rear hatch door if it’s in good condition. I have good hardware but the door has a dent in it. I’ll cover shipping.

How much would you want for the rear hatch door if it’s in good condition. I have good hardware but the door has a dent in it. I’ll cover shipping.
Sorry for the late reply. I keep the Jeep at my wife’s office. I’ll try and get there Friday, check the condition, and get photos for you and we can follow up. I recall the door being in good condition itself but perhaps a snapped hinge pin but honestly I forgot about this part out project after I harvested the doors and replaced all the mechanisms and re coloring of the panels for my TJ.
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.