1999 TJ with 4.9 Stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernheiser

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/5970902380.html

1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ

250k + miles on body

Engine rebuilt December 2011 by Performance Clinic in Beavercreek. Engine was bored over 30 and stroked. Total of engine rebuild was $2982.00. Refer to picks for all that was rebuilt. Total for entire build was $4006.59. Only about 20k miles since rebuild

High output fuel injectors installed after rebuild

Ford 8.8 axle installed by Longhorn Fabrication Shop in 2012. Don't have receipt, but the build was $1,800. Axle seals and fluid change completed in 2016

HD Transfer Case built by Mountain Garage installed 2016 - $750 plus parts/labor

Front axle ring/pinion replaced in front axle along with both axle shafts, ujoints, rotors in 2016.

Rear drive shaft ujoint replaced in 2016

Magnaflow exhaust system 2012. Muffler does have dent where rear axle shaft ujoint broke.

General Grabber 35x tires in 2013

Jeep originally had soft top and 1/2 doors. Have bought hard top and doors.

Jeep is in good overall condition. Although it has over 250k miles, most of the major components have been replaced or upgraded. The jeep does have the normal jeep rot in the front fenders and rear door. There is some rust on the doors. The only major component that hasn't been replaced is the transmission (manual 5 speed). Has always been strong. The only issue is that 3rd gear is a little tricky, but I have been driving it with the issue for 6 years with no issue. Family strongly doesn't want me to sell it but want to move on to my next project of a Grand Wagoneer with a diesel conversion. As a jeep owner, I understand that I am not going to get all of my money back out of my jeep or else I would be asking 12K. I am open to offers but no trades unless diesel or Grand Wagoneer 87-91 in good shape.

Reactions: Chris
Shoot him a PM as well, if you do that it sends him an email notifying him that he has a new PM on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.