2+1=33?

Is this supposed to be a puzzle? Between the thread title and your post and it being a long day, I'm just lost...

Guessing 3 inch lift running 10.5 inch 33s on a wheel with 4” of back spacing and wants bumps stop info. I can’t help other than try to crack the code 😂

Reactions: never monday
You will need to do some measurements between the bumpstop and the spring perch, how much shock absorber stem is exposed, how much clearance there is between the tire, fender flare and fender well to determine if more bump stop or a spacer needs to be attached to the spring perch plate.

You will need to do some measurements between the bumpstop and the spring perch, how much shock absorber stem is exposed, how much clearance there is between the tire, fender flare and fender well to determine if more bump stop or a spacer needs to be attached to the spring perch plate.
You can do that if you want perfection. I’m happy enough with the average that most have found necessary.

Running 33x10.5 instead of the more common 12.5 may help save you fender flares. IF you need a recommended of bumpstop spacing; I would install two hockey pucks per side to start with.

Running 33x10.5 instead of the more common 12.5 may help save you fender flares. IF you need a recommended of bumpstop spacing; I would install two hockey pucks per side to start with.
There a 1” BL and rubber flares don’t count. They’ll flex out of the way. I want to stay out of the metal fenders.