$200 for an owners manual. WTH?

atikovi

TJ Enthusiast
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I will sell you my warranty information for $100 + s/h

20190710_142633.jpg

I have only been in the Jeep world for a few months. I had the same idea and reaction. Its the same story with Clymer and Haynes Manuel's.

Maybe its not to late to sell the Jeep and get an old printing press for a hobby?

I have only been in the Jeep world for a few months. I had the same idea and reaction. Its the same story with Clymer and Haynes Manuel's.

Maybe its not to late to sell the Jeep and get an old printing press for a hobby?
Jeep Wrangler, 1987 thru 2017 Haynes Repair Manual: All gasoline models - Based on a complete teardown and rebuild (Haynes Automotive) https://www.amazon.com/dp/1620922843/?tag=wranglerorg-20&tag=wranglerorg-20
28$ isn’t going to break the bank. But an original owners manual? May as well be Unobtainium.

I got just the manual for my 2006 from Davey's Jeeps for $40. Pretty good condition but someone wrote their grocery list on one of the back pages.
Shit, if that list includes beer, I'd say that is a steal! Assuming of course, that the beer is for camping at the end of the trail.
As an aside, I just read your thread in your sig. Holy S!
Thank God (or your preferred celestrial or terrestrial entity, or just dumb luck) That you're here to share your stories with us.