Illinois 2000 Sahara part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not the defrost vent that runs under the windshield - I need the two louver’s that the A/C air comes out of air each door. In the bottom picture of the three pictures above, it’s the black appearing louver just above the speedo bezel. In use, it can be turned left/right, and in the center there is a thin wheel that allows you to redirect the air or turn the vent off.

Hey Goreshnik - do you have a rear Dana 35 with 3.73 gears? Mine whine and I'm not into a regear. Would also consider a Dana 44 w/3.73 if you have the shorter driveshaft needed to mate it to a 42RLE.

(FWIW - not home yet so don't know if vents have arrived yet - but Thanks again!).

I would probably drive up to pick up axle if you have one and the price is right.

Thanks!

Hey Goreshnik - do you have a rear Dana 35 with 3.73 gears? Mine whine and I'm not into a regear. Would also consider a Dana 44 w/3.73 if you have the shorter driveshaft needed to mate it to a 42RLE.

(FWIW - not home yet so don't know if vents have arrived yet - but Thanks again!).

I would probably drive up to pick up axle if you have one and the price is right.

Thanks!
I do have a Dana 35 with 3:73 gears. I can usually ship those for less than 400.

Hello ! Just joined forum. I have a 2001 tj, looking for hvac control panel. Also the connectors, & vacuum lines to actuators. With ac. Thanks Award Ledford

Hi, just joined up...looking for a stereo/CD player like the one you posted in the pics of the dash. If it works I would be interested. The one in my 2002 has a non functioning volume knob and would like a straight replacement.
Thanks,
Mark

Hi, just joined up...looking for a stereo/CD player like the one you posted in the pics of the dash. If it works I would be interested. The one in my 2002 has a non functioning volume knob and would like a straight replacement.
Thanks,
Mark
Nothing at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.