2002 Wrangler transfer case linkage

Jellis

I've been posting alot lately but those forum has been helpful and I'm just trying to get all this stuff fixed on the TJ. Went to out it in 4wd and the handle lifted up and nothing happened. After looking at the transfer case linkage it's pretty rusted and the cable is screwed up. Not sure there's any fixing this one. Ideas for a fix or replacement part? I'm seeing they make a cable kit. Any certain brands that are best?

I've been posting alot lately but those forum has been helpful and I'm just trying to get all this stuff fixed on the TJ. Went to out it in 4wd and the handle lifted up and nothing happened. After looking at the transfer case linkage it's pretty rusted and the cable is screwed up. Not sure there's any fixing this one. Ideas for a fix or replacement part? I'm seeing they make a cable kit. Any certain brands that are best?

You already have a cable?
That's not oem.

If it's stock, clean and adjust it. I got a good deal on my wife's WJ because it wouldn't go into 4WD. I sprayed it with Liquid Wrench and adjusted it and all is good.
tcase linkage.jpeg