2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Pre-Purchase Questions

oh yes we have that here too ! i've seen everything from the extremely rare 1997 Rubicon and have seen many of the Limited Edition Rubicon SE's with the 4 cylinder (there were only a handful of these ever made) I really wonder how many people have bought a Jeep with a Rubicon decal on the hood only to find out it wasn't one ...

This one was a real disappointment 😞
IMG_3786.JPG

Thanks to everyone, for some notable key points provided here on purchasing the 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I was able to purchase it from the 2nd owner and I did drove from TX to OH for 23 hours :) and it was a fun drive(along with the traffic of people traveling for solar eclipse). I honestly haven't taken many photos yet, but I would like to share one and learn a lot from you all in the coming days.

Known is a drop, Unknown is an ocean !!

Pic for WranglerForum.jpg

Try not to drive it in the winter….
My LJR purchased last summer in TX is rust free and sits in the garage all winter. Previous 99 TJ completely rusted out due to road salt.

I store mine in the winter also. Frame looks great. :) Now that that's out of the way. when are you taking it to Daniel Boone National forest? doing the daniel boone back country byway? Hit me up i'll tag along. i've done it a few times. Lots of fun. and Ohio is close by. I'm right by Cincinnati by the way. 2.5 hour drive to the area for wheeling.

I store mine in the winter also. Frame looks great. :) Now that that's out of the way. when are you taking it to Daniel Boone National forest? doing the daniel boone back country byway? Hit me up i'll tag along. i've done it a few times. Lots of fun. and Ohio is close by. I'm right by Cincinnati by the way. 2.5 hour drive to the area for wheeling.

Sounds good @Mitchrb1, I will definitely be in touch when I plan for one :)