2004 Jeep Wrangler 2.4 liter 4 cylinder 5 speed manual 7500$

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

natsuki harvey

Hi everyone sadly it is time to sell my jeep. I will be joining the Air Force soon so I will not have time to tend for this car nor does my parents have the time and space for another jeep. If you are on facebook you will most likely see this jeep with some pictures under the name Jon Harvey soon.

I have a 2004 jeep wrangler SE with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder with a 5 speed manual

I am asking 7500$ for the jeep I will be taking offers but nothing crazy.

I also have a hardtop and full doors that I will be selling with the vehicle but not included in the price. (1500$)
also have stock rims that will come with it as well if you would like them.

The jeep has about 215k miles on it but the engine was rebuilt and so was the transmission within the last 18 months by the previous owner.

My email is [email protected] for pictures since I cannot post pictures off the school computer
:crazylick:

it has:
2 inch coil spacer lift
all new u joints on the rear driveshaft
brakes were checked
all new back seats
CB radio
new 31 inch AT tires
new steel rims 15 inch
new JKU shocks
brand new soft top with half door uppers
new JK headlights
new beefy Rubicon express chrome tie rod
new fluid in the diff
4.11 gear ratio
probably more things I am forgetting

what it needs:
new front seats (there is a rip in it)
there is a dent in the driver side rear corner

overall it is a pretty good jeep no problems except the ones noted but they are all cosmetic.

now I know it is a 4 cylinder and it isnt a 6 cylinder but they are not bad on the highway and they do pull as long as you know what you are doing with the gears when shifting. On the highway I am able to easily go 80 at around not even passing 3000 rpm at 5th gear.....

let me know what you think. I am located in Newnan GA but I will be willing to travel some for a serious buyer.

if you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or comment down below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.