2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited Fixer Upper (Frame & Tub) Hamer, SC $3K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Seen a few comments of people looking for a LJ frame and tub for making a trail rig....

2004 jeep lj wrangler..body and frame. Frame is rust free..frame is pushed over in the front very fixable.. Tub is rust free has a few bumps and bruises but not bad... What u see in pics is what's included..no motor or trans.. Great for an ls project or make your tj an lj... I CAN ARRANGE SHIPPING ON YOUR DIME. THANKYOU Price is $3000. Located in Hamer sc..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cra...52819111694860/?sale_post_id=3352819111694860

_nc_ohc=9OoOdLhNlO0AX_ZxLgZ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=IFdgAy5cC14AX_pGVL9&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=eeytGYsSpSsAX8Sbj9L&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

ttOvcw7T3qNLzSCRCumbldErdJM&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=aH9UCWrMwP0AX9QncMO&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Does his comment about making a TJ an LJ mean all the wiring inside the tub is included? Am I correct in assuming there are differences there between the TJ and LJ?

Does his comment about making a TJ an LJ mean all the wiring inside the tub is included? Am I correct in assuming there are differences there between the TJ and LJ?

I think he's saying swap your parts from your TJ over to the LJ frame/tub. You'd have to contact the seller for any other questions.

it has a rough country steering stabilizer! Heading out to hook up a trailer right now...

Road trip....

• Haha
Reactions: EternalHobbyist
Status
Not open for further replies.