California 2004 TJ Rubicon part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the center console? The one that covers the ebrake.

I have two pumps, I believe they work but I have not tested them.
Would you be willing to part with one? What $$ are you looking to get? Also, I'm looking for a front locker if you are parting out the front axle.

I'd be interested in the tailgate, but need it shipped to 01507 so don't want the spare tire carrier or the extra light, plus the driver's side seat belt if the other dude doesn't want it. Can you give me a shipped price?
Edited to add: I'd also be interested in the transfer case shifter assembly. Don't need the linkage underneath, just the handle and the assembly its attached to that bolts to the floor

I’d be interested in the multi-function switch if it is equipped for fog lights and was working. Did all rubicons have fog lights?

I'd be interested in the tailgate, but need it shipped to 01507 so don't want the spare tire carrier or the extra light, plus the driver's side seat belt if the other dude doesn't want it. Can you give me a shipped price?
Edited to add: I'd also be interested in the transfer case shifter assembly. Don't need the linkage underneath, just the handle and the assembly its attached to that bolts to the floor
Ok for sure, It may take me a day or so to give you a number, bulky packages are a bit difficult. I’ll give you a number for both when I get it figured. Hope that’s ok

Reactions: hardtailpan
I’d be interested in the multi-function switch if it is equipped for fog lights and was working. Did all rubicons have fog lights?
I’m not sure if they all have fog lights. This one did but I’m not sure if it was working. I can try and test it and get back to you

Reactions: TWiG01
Status
Not open for further replies.