WTB: 2005-2006 AC high pressure line

Status
Not open for further replies.

06LJR

Lifetime Supporting Member
Looking for the OEM air conditioner high high-side/liquid line from firewall to condenser. This is the full hard pipe and does not have any hose segment. Doesn't seem to be available new anywhere.
1669404887073.png

If this is the line with the crimped-in orifice tube near the 90 degree bend off of the condenser that runs on top of the inner fender and then back to the Evaporator then I was in your position two years ago (no oem part to be found for my 2005).

I reluctantly went aftermarket and have made it through the better part of two Arizona summers without issue. Would purchase again. I purchased off of rockauto, but it’s available on Amazon.

Part info: UAC HA 10489C A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose

F8EC05FF-78C9-4927-ABE1-9639F94B2E54.jpeg

60ED82B9-44FA-47F1-AAE5-749CE066FC16.jpeg

345EE6BE-4D17-4A3A-A66D-527615747CB9.jpeg

If this is the line with the crimped-in orifice tube near the 90 degree bend off of the condenser that runs on top of the inner fender and then back to the Evaporator then I was in your position two years ago (no oem part to be found for my 2005).

I reluctantly went aftermarket and have made it through the better part of two Arizona summers without issue. Would purchase again. I purchased off of rockauto, but it’s available on Amazon.

Part info: UAC HA 10489C A/C Refrigerant Liquid Hose

View attachment 379710

View attachment 379711

View attachment 379712

Thanks @Mikee024 ! Awesome info. I found it on Amazon but they say it doesn't fit the '06. I'm sure they're wrong. It's about half the price on RockAuto so I'll give that a go.
I like the idea of the section of rubber hose just because I'm starting a DIY highline fender mod and was worried about how to reorient that pipe without hurting things. I think this may do the trick, and it's cheap enough to be worth the try.
Thanks also @voodooridr . That will be my backup choice if this doesn't pan out.

Reactions: MikeE024
Thanks @Mikee024 ! Awesome info. I found it on Amazon but they say it doesn't fit the '06. I'm sure they're wrong. It's about half the price on RockAuto so I'll give that a go.
I like the idea of the section of rubber hose just because I'm starting a DIY highline fender mod and was worried about how to reorient that pipe without hurting things. I think this may do the trick, and it's cheap enough to be worth the try.
Thanks also @voodooridr . That will be my backup choice if this doesn't pan out.

Best of luck man. It took me two purchases to get a line that worked.

Fwiw, I noticed that some websites list the incorrect line description and others list the incorrect application.

In situations like this I try to go with Amazon prime for easy returns.

There’s a GDP line similar to mine that’s listed for the 2005 on RA, but not the 2006. And that line has conflicting info in its description regarding where it attaches. 😂

I don’t see my exact purchase available on RA for 2005 or 2006, but it worked for my 2005. I see it on Amazon and it says it will fit my 2005 but not your 2006. eBay says it doesn’t work for my 2005. 🤪

Hopefully @voodooridr’s line works well if this one doesn’t work. Godspeed Jeep friend

Status
Not open for further replies.