2005 jeep LJ buzzing fuel relay

JaredD94

Good morning!

I've been scouring through the internet for an answer to this issue but can't find any solutions.

When I put the key into the ignition and turn it to the "on" position, all my lights and gauges turn on like normal. The only difference is that there is a buzzing sound coming from the PDC's fuel pump relay. I can feel the relay vibrating as well but it only lasts a couple seconds after the jeep is turned on. I swapped that relay with the horn relay and the same thing happened. If I remove the fuel pump relay completely, the buzzing moves to another relay. I remove that one and same thing happens to the next. This continues until all the relays are removed. The jeep will not crank when the key is turned all the way. I checked all the fuses with a multimeter and none are blown. Jeep ran with no problems the day before but when I went to start it for the first time the next day, this happened. My old battery was 6 years old so I bought a new one thinking that could have been the issue but that didn't work.
Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

2005 LJ
4.0 w/ 121k