New Jersey 2005 LJ - No frame rust - Lots of upgrades - price drop $10,500

I didn't know what you are talking about. I saved myself and was lucky to strike gold with my wife having never dated any other women in my life 😆

Good for you. Thats probably ideal.
As for the rest of us.....churn n burn 🔥. My dream babe came after 36 failures. 13 years later we couldn't be happier.

In case any buyers are watching this thread, at this point I would be happy with $10,500 for a no fuss sale.

• Love
Reactions: RangerTJ
Stop tempting me!! 😂

Please end the madness. I've never had anything for sale for this long. By normal standards I should have sold this last winter & already been hankering for a new one.

I wish I could help you out! But I can’t right now. Someday I will kick myself for not buying a rust-free LJ for such a great price.
I agree with de-customizing it a bit if you can, to get it to appeal to more buyers. That said it’s just nuts to me that it hasn’t been snatched up yet at this price. Best of luck!!

Reactions: xXDavidCXx
I wish I could help you out! But I can’t right now. Someday I will kick myself for not buying a rust-free LJ for such a great price.
I agree with de-customizing it a bit if you can, to get it to appeal to more buyers. That said it’s just nuts to me that it hasn’t been snatched up yet at this price. Best of luck!!

Yes its good advice. If I had more free time I'd abide.

10,500 and you'll also get the half tube doors, an oem filter, a bit of new oil, a backup oem camshaft sensor, and whatever other jeep shit i've got lying around with it 😄