2005 LJ Rubicon (Khaki, Manual, 62k miles - $25k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare9

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Someone was looking for a mostly stock LJR a while back. This one looks pretty nice. Price may be just a little high. The seller says he is the original owner too.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...e1=JEEP&modelCode1=WRANGLER&clickType=listing
LJR.jpg

Reactions: skrelnik and Chris
Thanks @ Nightmare9 , that was me! By specs this is pretty close to what I'm looking for (mileage is a bit higher than I want). I did contact the seller when it was first listed, and was shocked by the full photo bank. To the seller's credit, he didn't try to hide anything, but let's just say, "rode hard and put away wet" is fitting here. There is actually a near twin to this that came up on Autotrader with higher mileage yet.

Reactions: Starrs
Just last week I bought a stock 2005 47K mile Manual, Rubicon LJ in very good good condition for 9K less than this. I need to buy a top though. Edit: 9k Less, not 11k. Still a good buy at 16K though I think

Last edited:
Reactions: Sancho
Just last week I bought a stock 2005 47K mile Manual, Rubicon LJ in very good good condition for 11K less than this. I need to buy a top though.

Did you go to laguna last weekend?

A friend of mine told me of his friend who bought a Rubi lj 2005 khaki Tj.... who was in laguna over the weekend.

His initials.... DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.