2005 Project TJ

I've never heard of a vehicle rolling in a lane change test and have had a reasonable amount of experience within the approval process through ICV approval with Lotus 7 replicas.
The new (stock) Grand Cherokee almost went belly up on the moose test as did the the new 2016 Hilux

Just saying, if you can find an engineer that's already got the data on a TJ you can avoid the risk & cost.

After being defected (again) for a non compliant front bar under new local legislation. I figured the time had come to replace the Metalcloak version with something legal.

Dang man! At least you have the nicest of the full width bull bars. 👍🏼 That’s a bummer about the legislation though especially since they dropped the grandfathering of existing bumpers.... I smell a lawsuit somewhere 😂

Dang man! At least you have the nicest of the full width bull bars. 👍🏼 That’s a bummer about the legislation though especially since they dropped the grandfathering of existing bumpers.... I smell a lawsuit somewhere 😂

I wish. Problem is, the government minions here get the 4wd association involved in talks. Gives them a crumb and basically does what it wants anyway. I find it very frustrating.