2006 44K mile Manual Transmission TJ Rubicon

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
This one actually looks reasonable. Low miles stock Rubicon, with AEV front and rear bumpers, for under $21K.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/2443206682530808/?media_id=1&ref=share_attachment

1708565514107.jpeg

1708565543885.jpeg

1708565566671.jpeg

Then you could sell that bumper and get half of your money back!

Never seen a "Mopar" winch? Looks like it's got a bit too much line on it though.

Overall looks good from what I can see, the link isn't working for me but my Facebook has been acting up today.

Reactions: RINC
Then you could sell that bumper and get half of your money back!

Never seen a "Mopar" winch? Looks like it's got a bit too much line on it though.

Overall looks good from what I can see, the link isn't working for me but my Facebook has been acting up today.

Pretty sure it’s just a rebranded Warn. It’s their higher end winch IIRC.

Reactions: bbaldwin237
Pretty sure it’s just a rebranded Warn. It’s their higher end winch IIRC.

I thought it kind of looked like an XD9000, turns out that's exactly what it is. Well an XD9000i. Never seen one before. There was someone on here with a Rubihara recently asking about rare/unique accessories and I think this would be a fitting period correct addition.
1000001579.png

I thought it kind of looked like an XD9000, turns out that's exactly what it is. Well an XD9000i. Never seen one before. There was someone on here with a Rubihara recently asking about rare/unique accessories and I think this would be a fitting period correct addition.
View attachment 503266

Hot Take: All the Rubihara/AEV/LJR purists can get annoying at times. All worried about odometer mileage, and gatekeeping the FB groups from dropping Jeep prices.

• Haha
Reactions: bbaldwin237
Hot Take: All the Rubihara/AEV/LJR purists can get annoying at times. All worried about odometer mileage, and gatekeeping the FB groups from dropping Jeep prices.
I'm certainly not saying you're wrong there!

What if you had a low mileage Rubihara with AEV high lines and bumpers? I think $100k.

Did you see the one someone shared that was bone stock and almost $50k? 😳

I like the Rubihara Moabs, but beyond that they do absolutely nothing for me that another TJ or LJ doesn't.

Reactions: Irun
I'm certainly not saying you're wrong there!

What if you had a low mileage Rubihara with AEV high lines and bumpers? I think $100k.

Did you see the one someone shared that was bone stock and almost $50k? 😳

I like the Rubihara Moabs, but beyond that they do absolutely nothing for me that another TJ or LJ doesn't.

The ultimate period correct TJ would probably be a low mileage, manual Rubihara converted into an AEV Brute with: AEV highlines, Mopar bumpers F/R, Mopar branded Warn winch, Nth Degree Longarm on some 37" KM2s wrapped around AEV Pintler beadlocks.

The ultimate period correct TJ would probably be a low mileage, manual Rubihara converted into an AEV Brute with: AEV highlines, Mopar bumpers F/R, Mopar branded Warn winch, Nth Degree Longarm on some 37" KM2s wrapped around AEV Pintler beadlocks.
KM2's weren't out yet in 2005 were they? Maybe the original Goodyear MTR's. It would be a sick build for sure.

Reactions: PNW_LJ