SOLD 2006 Impact Orange LJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amh181

Price
obo
Moved to eBay...

Last edited:
tempting, tempting and my Impact orange half doors would go great...If ever got off my ass and sold the 3 other cars I have and never drive this would work great to put at my house in NE PA.

Reactions: JMT
That's a great LJR! If it manual I would be on my way out to York.
I wanted a manual as well, but my wife can’t drive them....so an auto trans was part of the negotiation process... I’ve come to like the auto trans, wouldn’t be able to dangle my foot out the door otherwise!

Surprised I’ve never seen you around York in that! Impact orange LJR was where my search for an LJ started! Then I found my green one and the rest was history. I may know someone interested, I’ll send them the link.

I think I saw you going north on 24 one evening about a week or two ago. Was in my green LJ. Looks great, I'll spread the word.

This is very concerning.

Capture+_2020-09-10-22-05-41.png

And here. This factory hole should be uniformly round. It also looks like there are chunks inside the hole.

AE0C7B70-FD02-4DFD-83BA-DF51454A8708~2.jpeg

And here. This factory hole should be uniformly round. It also looks like there are chunks inside the hole.

View attachment 189130
Is it? Come check it out! They didn’t come with a hole there from the factory. This was drilled for drainage. I knew of the frame issues some had when I was looking for one. I can’t say for sure how it was maintained before I bought it, but it’s been well taken care of since I’ve owned it. The frame looks to have been under coated with something at some point.

I think I saw you going north on 24 one evening about a week or two ago. Was in my green LJ. Looks great, I'll spread the word.
I don’t drive her much but I may have been out that way, I’m usually in Dover.

Surprised I’ve never seen you around York in that! Impact orange LJR was where my search for an LJ started! Then I found my green one and the rest was history. I may know someone interested, I’ll send them the link.
I’m in Dover. You still might see me out and about as weather permits. And thanks for passing it along!

Is it? Come check it out! They didn’t come with a hole there from the factory. This was drilled for drainage. I knew of the frame issues some had when I was looking for one. I can’t say for sure how it was maintained before I bought it, but it’s been well taken care of since I’ve owned it. The frame looks to have been under coated with something at some point.
I have a hole there where my factory engine skid mounted. I removed the nutsert to open it up more.

I have a hole there where my factory engine skid mounted. I removed the nutsert to open it up more.
Well, I drilled the hole myself so I can promise you this was not there from factory. This was a tip I learned from all the good people on this forum. It is a 14 yr old vehicle so I can’t and won’t claim it to be perfect but it was clean enough for my picky self. Again...come check it out if you’d like to see for yourself!

Reactions: taylormade73
Well, I drilled the hole myself so I can promise you this was not there from factory. This was a tip I learned from all the good people on this forum. It is a 14 yr old vehicle so I can’t and won’t claim it to be perfect but it was clean enough for my picky self. Again...come check it out if you’d like to see for yourself!
I'm not trying to dog it at all. I actually like it. Impact Orange is my second favorite color after Midnight Blue. I'm just pointing out the potential areas of concern I see. If I were in the market I would def come check it out. GLWS.

Reactions: JMT
Amd my mistake on the hole. I went back and looked at the photo and realize that is the rear of the frame not the front.

Anybody? I’m kind of surprised at the lack of interest. Price is OBO.... I guess if it doesn’t sell soon I’ll keep it till spring, but at this point it’s just taking up garage space.

I'm a little surprised too. It looks super clean and well built. It's also the end of the summer so the topless draw is dwindling.

Status
Not open for further replies.