2006 Jeep Green Rubicon - 64k miles $16k - Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck... something is up with this one. I've seen it on eBay before in the past. I called, texted, and emailed. Not a single response, and that was a week ago.

Good luck... something is up with this one. I've seen it on eBay before in the past. I called, texted, and emailed. Not a single response, and that was a week ago.

And that's a shame ... this meets all your search criteria!

And that's a shame ... this meets all your search criteria!

Totally, I was really excited about this one minus the shitty suspension (which is easily addressed) and steel wheels.

Totally, I was really excited about this one minus the shitty suspension (which is easily addressed) and steel wheels.
It's the Airaid system that draws ya in, isn't it? ;) Good looking rig, but if the guy is being elusive, that's a red flag that something is amiss. It's hard to deal with folks like that. Leaves you with this nagging feeling that something is gonna go south...

Reactions: Head Lice
It's the Airaid system that draws ya in, isn't it? ;) Good looking rig, but if the guy is being elusive, that's a red flag that something is amiss. It's hard to deal with folks like that. Leaves you with this nagging feeling that something is gonna go south...

He doesn't respond at all. Also, I recall seeing this on eBay about 6 months ago (same exact photos were used), so there's more mystery there. I don't know what's up with it. If the guy was a scammer, you would think he would respond, but no response whatsoever. Hell, I just texted him again 30 minutes ago and still no response.

It's a good looking rig, though there's some ghetto'ness going on that would need to be undone, but nothing too serious.

Also, I recall seeing this on eBay about 6 months ago (same exact photos were used), so there's more mystery there.
1574471887527.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jamison C and Chris
My first question is why is there a Washington plate on the front and an Arizona plate on the back, palm trees in the background? That rigs not in Seattle.

Reactions: Chris and PNWBrian
My first question is why is there a Washington plate on the front and an Arizona plate on the back, palm trees in the background? That rigs not in Seattle.
There's some big evergreens in the background that line up with our area. We have a few people that like to plant palm trees around here even if they don't really fit in.

There's some big evergreens in the background that line up with our area. We have a few people that like to plant palm trees around here even if they don't really fit in.
Your right, I see the arborvitia's in one shot. Still looks hinky though.

That's a good catch. I somehow missed that before.

If you are curious....
The vin number is 1J4FA69S66P774780

Dont ask......

Update...... last known (to me) to be sold from a dealer

Screenshot_20191122-210834_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Everyone text this guy and see if anyone can actually get him to response.

I’ve been unsuccessful for over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.