2006 TJ with 28k miles!

Is that a common crack on hard tops?

Usually UV is the break down on hard tops/canopies
It's a 12 year old car so UV will play some part, but the car looks clean to the point you'd think it's been stored under cover.

The TJ hard tops that I've seen that have had cracks have all been in the back upper corners.
Maybe they are weak around there, or maybe it's the way people have been taking them off and storing them.

I don’t know if I could buy a sport. I honestly would prolly continue to look for a clean Rubicon for the stock gears.

I wouldn't buy anything but a Rubicon, but I'm just the type who has to have the fully loaded model no matter what I buy.

Reactions: Starrs
Hmmm, we are in the market. Anyone local in Portland mind looking it over?

I'm in pdx but I'm not a high level Jeep expert like others are. If you are really interested, let me know and I can go take a 1st level look and maybe drive it for you over the weekend. The Jeep looks like it's barely been used from the photos.

I'm in pdx but I'm not a high level Jeep expert like others are. If you are really interested, let me know and I can go take a 1st level look and maybe drive it for you over the weekend. The Jeep looks like it's barely been used from the photos.
If you could get the VIN, it can be run to find out the details of the oem equipment list, axle gearing, etc.

Reactions: psrivats
If you could get the VIN, it can be run to find out the details of the oem equipment list, axle gearing, etc.

I think I'd leave it to @Stockli to talk to the seller first and get the VIN to get Carfax and to get the buildsheet from Jeep website. I'd be more than happy to go check it out in person on their behalf and take photos and make sure the VIN they got matches what's on the vehicle.