32k for a LJR with 34k miles

Mercy that's just gorgeous. All it needs is a tummy tuck. :)
Yeah, it's always sad to see a lifted LJ/TJ with transfer case skid lowering spacers. Especially an LJ.
1544500196768.png

Reactions: KCsTJ
For that price it had better have all my mods. Then I could see them getting that price.

I am selling mine for the same price! Mine is a zombicon not a Rubicon that makes it worth it. Only has 179K miles. If anybody's interested, let me know. Cash only!

I am selling mine for the same price! Mine is a zombicon not a Rubicon that makes it worth it. Only has 179K miles. If anybody's interested, let me know. Cash only!
You don't have the factory chain gun. So 29k is all you are going to get. :)

Reactions: ac_
Very pretty. Needs armor, tummy tuck, bumpers/ tire carrier, 35's, re-gear, larger fuel tank, upgraded steering, and probably more that cant be seen. Even with all that, he will need to the right buyer to get 30k out of it.

I find it odd that jeep chose that interior color, yet they marketed the TJ (especially the Rubicon) to be taken in the woods and mud.

That inteiror would never last, and will show so much dirt and grime.

I find it odd that jeep chose that interior color, yet they marketed the TJ (especially the Rubicon) to be taken in the woods and mud.

That inteiror would never last, and will show so much dirt and grime.

Both slate gray and khaki interiors (tops too) were options with white exterior.

Yea that’s pretty much my dream LJR. Price is really high, but not gonna lie if funds were endless I’d jump on it. Not too often that color combo and those miles pop up on the market. That’s MINT.

Yea that’s pretty much my dream LJR. Price is really high, but not gonna lie if funds were endless I’d jump on it. Not too often that color combo and those miles pop up on the market. That’s MINT.
I agree ,and Starrs is a conniesuer of fine off road vehicles.

It's a weird world right now , there are still low mileage , clean vehicles out there popping up, but none of us know what might turn up and when it will start to fizzle out.

At least with Jeep TJ 's , you have a lot of owners who just don't drive them regularly and never planned to.

You can tell the guy has money (see the boat and the lift ) and is older (won't text).

He's not hurting and is going to start high and see what happens .

That Inca Gold Rubicon I posted hit Facebook market place at 29,500 or so. I laughed so hard a teardrop ran down my leg, and it was set up poorly. He dropped it fast .

I truly believe the best jobs , the best deals and so forth , usually never get advertised, they are gone before that ever gets considered.

Reactions: Starrs
I inquired about a khaki LJR that just hit autotrader late lastnight today. It was an 06 with 23k Miles. Hardtop and auto, and the sales guy was working on sending me a walk around video of it. They were asking 23k flat. It was in NC one owner. The description said AEV wheels, lift yada yada lol and then little while ago I got the dreaded email “sorry this vehicle has just sold” it’s still on autotrader, but it’s no longer for sale. The great ones are still out there, but you have to be patient. Waiting is the hard part for sure.

I have seen so many deals like that , the dealers nephew ,etc get the inside line sometimes , and it goes fast .

Everyone knows someone who would enjoy a nice Jeep it seems .

Reactions: Starrs
I was chatting about prices with @Chris the other day, and honestly if your dead set on buying an LJR you know going in if it’s a good one your going to pony up. I would justify it by telling myself...well self if your going to buy a vehicle this LJR isn’t as much as the Gladiator or the JLR. It’s pretty well a gently used vehicle, and the 4.0 is tried and true. It’s worth whatever somebody is willing to pay.

Reactions: tomtaylz and Chris