32RH transmission source

I've got a little too much going on at work to give you the step by step for your year, but in general, when in doubt I like check 3 things:

1. do I have continuity between the cluster pins and the PCM where I'm supposed to have continuity
2. do I have good ground where I'm supposed to have ground
3. do I have 12V (or 5V) where I'm supposed to

Sometimes it's helpful to swap in a known working cluster just to rule that out as a possible cause. Sorry if some of this has already been suggested I only barely skimmed the earlier replies.

So, can someone tell me what this is called? Where i might get one? I’m going to guess this is my cluster issue.

image.jpg

Looks like the circuit board for your instrument cluster. Probably gonna need to replace the whole thing. I don’t think all years interchange, somebody will chime in with the compatibility.

I should just post the wrong compatibility years, it’s the fastest way to get someone to post the correct answer. :)

On my 2001 FSM the “Z2” circuit seems to be related to the trip odometer reset. But that is in another place on the cluster, isn’t it?

Looks like the circuit board for your instrument cluster. Probably gonna need to replace the whole thing. I don’t think all years interchange, somebody will chime in with the compatibility.

I should just post the wrong compatibility years, it’s the fastest way to get someone to post the correct answer. :)

I know its the cluster. I meant the black burned component. Ceramic capacitor. I believe is what it is. Does anyone know if this is something i can replace? or just send it to a pro?