32s vs 33s: Let’s see em!

0CC013B1-068E-45D3-BF54-52A25FD8027B.jpeg

33” x 12.5”. I need to sort the flares so they don’t touch on full compression

Reactions: ac_
I love it!! What kind of rub do you get? Are your rims offset more than stock? I wanna Run em in stock 15’s
I don’t think 33”s will go without an offset. These are 3,75 off set if I remember correctly.
Personally I wouldn’t go with spacers. I’ve seen wheels nearly come of in the dessert because of failure.

Actually, I like the 33's better only because they are a bit narrower tire than the 32's and don't sling mud up the side of the jeep as bad. If they made a 32x1050x15 tire, I'd be all over that!

I wish they made a 32 x 9.50 or 10.5 wide tire as well. I use to have BFG KO’s in the 33x9.5 and they were a great traction tire. Plus they wouldn’t coat the sides of my 67’ Chevy in mud or gravel or slushy snow.

I don’t think 33”s will go without an offset. These are 3,75 off set if I remember correctly.
Personally I wouldn’t go with spacers. I’ve seen wheels nearly come of in the dessert because of failure.
I hear ya on the spacer, Do you think it would be ok tho if used lightly? Jeep will be mostly streeted with an occasional trip thru the woods and some puddles.

I wish they made a 32 x 9.50 or 10.5 wide tire as well. I use to have BFG KO’s in the 33x9.5 and they were a great traction tire. Plus they wouldn’t coat the sides of my 67’ Chevy in mud or gravel or slushy snow.
There is likely a tire that size in a metric equivalent but, it will be in a 16" wheel.