35s on a dana 30

Jackson S

so i want to put 35s on my jeep. and i dont think they sell dana 44 axels in australia and if they do they are unbelievably rare or just in bad condition. so whats the minimum things i need on the 30 to be able to run 35s (lift, diffs, shafts etc...)
moral of the story, getting a dana 44 isnt an option, and also how do eaton e lockers hold up.

so i want to put 35s on my jeep. and i dont think they sell dana 44 axels in australia and if they do they are unbelievably rare or just in bad condition. so whats the minimum things i need on the 30 to be able to run 35s (lift, diffs, shafts etc...)
moral of the story, getting a dana 44 isnt an option, and also how do eaton e lockers hold up.

The 30 is not the problem,it’s the Dana 35 in the rear that won’t hold up to 35s

Reactions: L J
thats why i was gonna get new lockers, so is it just the diff or do i need a new axel
For the front you can get a Super 30 kit (a set of 4340 axle shafts and a 30 spline locker) and for the rear you need what is known as a Super 35 kit (a set of 30 spline 1541H axle shafts and a 30 spline locker).

Last edited: