SOLD 35x12.50r15 BFG KO2s for sale (or trade for 33s) - $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have 4 35" ko2s with about half tread life. Load range C. They were produced on the 22nd week of 2015. I only bought them because they came with some wheels I wanted but I don't have the beef to run 35s at the moment so I'm wanting to sell or trade them. They don't have any dry rot, plugs, or patches and are all worn evenly. I want to either trade for 33" all terrains or sell them for $450 or best offer. I will trade for mud terrains but they have to be reasonable tread for pavement driving. I'm able to drive to neighboring states and drop them off only the price of the gas that it takes to get there. If you have any questions, just ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaloStapalo and JMT
I’m in Lillington. Closer to Bragg. Could you do installments? Haha. Trade for anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in Lillington. Closer to Bragg. Could you do installments? Haha. Trade for anything else?

I’m not really looking to trade for anything other than tires as the ones that I currently have are really low so i’m gonna need new ones soon. How much would you pay up front? I can potentially do payments or if you have say $200. I’ll give you 2 of the tires and when you have the rest of the money, i’ll give you the other 2.

Reactions: Big Red 1
Status
Not open for further replies.