4.56 or 4.88 gears?

Yeah, what Jerry said. No gear in the rubis. Speedo healer is an easy install and allows for infinite adjustments which is nice. Speedo gears are like $50 each. Nothing against them, they’re simple and i run them but I’ve spent more over the years in gears than I would have in a healer.

OK, I didn't know that. Is Speedohealer the best brand? Or just the one with the easiest to remember name? :)
I don’t know that any are the best. They’re all slightly different. Speedohealer is idiot proof in that it’s plug and play, so it’s a fast install. I have nothing against splicing wires either. Some you adjust the speedo calibration by turning a screw on the calibrator until the speedo gauge matches the gps speed. That One requires hard splicing. Speedo healer you have to figure out the amount you are off by and program the correction factor into it. Personally I prefer the plug and play since you adjust them so rarely.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I don’t know that any are the best. They’re all slightly different. Speedohealer is idiot proof in that it’s plug and play, so it’s a fast install. I have nothing against splicing wires either. Some you adjust the speedo calibration by turning a screw on the calibrator until the speedo gauge matches the gps speed. That One requires hard splicing. Speedo healer you have to figure out the amount you are off by and program the correction factor into it. Personally I prefer the plug and play since you adjust them so rarely.
I like plug and play (watching install video now). I'd prefer not to cut into the factory wiring if I can avoid it. Thanks!

Reactions: machoheadgames
Dang man. The shop I’m getting the work done tells me 5:13s are too deep for my setup. That 4:88s are my best bet. Wonder why?

These guys build jeeps and all own Jeep’s. It’s not just at a local shade tree mechanic. But yea I know I’m torn because I do want to listen to the Jeep owners, but these guys are too. I will just go tell them tomorrow I want 5:13s 🤣🤣

These guys build jeeps and all own Jeep’s. It’s not just at a local shade tree mechanic. But yea I know I’m torn because I do want to listen to the Jeep owners, but these guys are too. I will just go tell them tomorrow I want 5:13s 🤣🤣
just tell them you might go to 35s in the future and don't want to pay for another regear 🤐