400,000 people have joined a Facebook event pledging to raid Area 51

I don't get it? Do people think they are going to storm area 51, cut the Home Depot padlock on the gate and see an alien ship sitting there? Did 400,000 people not think there would be a secure building (like thick reinforced walls and steel doors) or bunker they keep the secret stuff in? People watch too much TV and movies.

I also believe that social media would ruin the commanders carreer if he fired upon the crowd, many have become afraid of taking care of the mission because of that and the liberal media and how those poor people attacked a military installation that should not have had fences. Just like our open borders.

Any secure facility that contains nuclear, chemical, biological or classified material/info. operates under a complete and different set of rules. I'm certain there is legal justification and federal laws authorizing using whatever force is required by the 'on scene' task leader without fear of prosecution. In addition, any secure installation has several perimeter zones to penetrate before getting to the vital or protected zone. These buffer zones allow for a robust counter to whatever the threat is. Suffice it to say that if there is anything remaining at Area 51 that meets any of the criteria justifying the use of deadly force, a large group of assailants will get just so far.

Why do I picture 400,000 people standing at the fence with vagina hats, and wielding fake weenies?? :ROFLMAO:

Someone from this forum should be there, and take a “ride of the month” photo with that crowd in the background. That would be a for sure win lmao!

Good one!

Reactions: astjp2
How about storming the Vatican or the Scientology HQ? Probably much weirder shit going on behind those walls...
Too far?
C898BC78-0E7D-4C2F-9CFF-322F08A83025.jpeg

Number of good points, however I don't think there will be many people actually shot unless they are stupid
the Military has a number of active denial systems that can be used. And as was mentioned before, AFB next door with plenty of time to prepare.

this was on YouTube last year

Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
How many resources are being wasted on this joke? I don’t believe the government is taking it seriously nor should they.
I’m sure they have perfected the brown note by now.

Reactions: Chris
@Kiwi TJ has this nonsense hit your news? I’m reading it has. What’s the take on it?
Believe it or not Ive not heard a thing about this out here...(im not on bookface though)...
Seems like allot of people on FB are followers but not 'doers' so I don't think many will turn up.
Be great to see whats behind door number 1 (or 51) but to be honest Moulder 😁 I don't think there is much out there Alien wise.... weapons technology yes.

Reactions: Powdermonkey