4Low Parts Contact?

It does which is also why I am storing about 500 lbs. of machined aluminum for Ricky that weren't paid for. My deal with my machinists is they never get screwed on parts that I'm associated with.
Did this happen recently or some time ago? Ricky was a tremendous help on my last order and other things I've asked him about recently.

This is pretty shocking, Ricky just gave me the link to this thread. Really pisses me off. Ricky's a good guy though with lots of cred, he will land on his feet. I just had a short conversation with Ricky, he has decided to get out of the industry entirely. He probably has a really bad taste in his mouth after what happened to him, I don't blame him.

so does this mean we're supposed to buy recovery gear from Factor55 now? ;)

In all seriousness, I have no idea the details of any of this beyond what's posted here but sounds like some unfortunate shenanigans and I hope everybody involved gets the karma they deserve, good and bad.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeE024
so does this mean we're supposed to buy recovery gear from Factor55 now? ;)

In all seriousness, I have no idea the details of any of this beyond what's posted here but sounds like some unfortunate shenanigans and I hope everybody involved gets the karma they deserve, good and bad.
Get your aluminum snatch blocks while you still can.

I wish Ricky the best. He was an excellent contact to have.

Reactions: JMT