6700 original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks showroom new

Reactions: Starrs
It's almost so clean that I wouldn't trust it to run well. Also the price! [emoji15] Wowza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
beautiful, but too much money.
Serious question tho...for a nice TJ like that what would be an acceptable amount of money? I mean it's a perfect jeep in somebody's eyes and if they wanna throw down the cash for basically what appears to be a brand new tj rubi why not. You can't exactly go out and have one made anymore. I don't know just my opinion.

The sticker price on an LJ like that would be around $30k brand new back in 2005.

I have a friend who has a 2005 TJ Rubi with 3,500 mi and a 2006 LJ Rubi with 3,500 mi. They are easily worth $35k IMHO.

Reactions: Starrs and Chris
The sticker price on an LJ like that would be around $30k brand new back in 2005.

I have a friend who has a 2005 TJ Rubi with 3,500 mi and a 2006 LJ Rubi with 3,500 mi. They are easily worth $35k IMHO.
Wow...snap some picks of these beauties lol love to see them!

That flame red is amazing. I love seeing these things well maintained. It's so neat.
Yeah, really stuck out to me and my Flame Red, which is an awesome color Jeep.

Serious question tho...for a nice TJ like that what would be an acceptable amount of money? I mean it's a perfect jeep in somebody's eyes and if they wanna throw down the cash for basically what appears to be a brand new tj rubi why not. You can't exactly go out and have one made anymore. I don't know just my opinion.

There was a 2006 impact orange rubicon for sale out here for sale for 22k about 3-4 months ago. It had 6,000 original miles. It was a soft top and no winch or anything but it I thought it was a pretty reasonable price. I wanted it but my wife said no. And for how I drive my jeep a rubicon was overkill.

There was a 2006 impact orange rubicon for sale out here for sale for 22k about 3-4 months ago. It had 6,000 original miles. It was a soft top and no winch or anything but it I thought it was a pretty reasonable price. I wanted it but my wife said no. And for how I drive my jeep a rubicon was overkill.
I'm infatuated with tj rubicon's now. Jk and the new JL won't hold a candle to them in my eyes. I want an unlimited rubi...and ill find one eventually

Reactions: Chris
I'm infatuated with tj rubicon's now. Jk and the new JL won't hold a candle to them in my eyes. I want an unlimited rubi...and ill find one eventually

That's how I am as well. As much as I try to like the JKs, nothing can replace the classic look of the TJ in my eyes. It's just so... perfect!

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Status
Not open for further replies.