9310 experience / longevity concerns?

Whatever. Bottom line, whatever steel they're made from if I bought gears that just "wore out" from normal use anywhere short of 200k miles I would consider them to be defective.
He has a point. US Gear does state on their website that 9310 is not built for street use. Its CYA, in my opinion. Many diff manufactures who offer 9310 do state they are built for off-road usage like drag racing.

You seem to leave out all the details that matter. Is there a reason to this practice that you have built a pattern of? Who says this? Strange?

You have yet to name the brand who manufactured the 9310 gears that your brother’s company utilized which failed at 60 mph on the interstate in less than 150 miles. The unnamed vendor claimed a savings in cost by purchasing the rare 9310’s which you have failed to show an invoice or receipt showing the savings. It’s odd to think that 9310 would be cheaper than 8620.

As stated before, on the Ultimate Adventure’s Ultimate Summer Camp Jeep, it has been driven ~5x’s that amount of milage on the interstate, utilizes 9310’s front and rear, and has yet to run into issue. Which completely voids your opinion on interstate driving issues with 9310’s. Again, they went much more than 150 miles on the interstate at speed at or around 70mph and the ring and pinion didn’t melt, didn't shear, didn't round off the teeth, nothing bad happened.

Here is a video of all of the UA guys driving from KY to NC including Fred in the Ultimate Summer Camp Jeep with it’s 9310’s front and rear. KY to NC is 539 miles. I believe it shows up on video briefly at the 10:30 mark.

You didnt quote any company or any brand. Still waiting on that. Re read post #14, a few questions still go unanswered.

I answered all your questions, added examples, and even quotes from legit sources.

I would only ask you to answer mine as well.

Notice a pattern here?

As to my rear axle build, Ive posted about it. Look around the forum. It’s a high pinion 10 inch Spidertrax setup. Something very similar to this:
https://bomberfab.com/products/gear...-drop-out-5-43-billet-35-spline-billet-locker
I don't fully know what is going on here but based on your half of the conversation I can see, I strongly suspect that it's going exactly like all the bullshit he posts that got him put on ignore. Am I wrong?

Sounds like you are missing out on all the action. 🤷‍♂️
You know when you eat something that disagrees with you which produces large amounts of one on one action between you and the porcelain throne? Yeah, the action there and with him has a similar amount of attraction which I prefer to avoid. After protracted bouts you start wondering how it is possible for toilet paper to have the consistency of an old corn cob and how that much dumb can come from one person.

I’ll bite. Why do you say that?
Just let this thread rest in peace.
68CBC991-3C82-4D7B-9BA8-4A7BBBD6EEB5.png

• Haha
Reactions: BuildBreakRepeat
Just for future info on 9310 stuff. Look at crown. They dont offer ford 9 stuff for op, unfortunately.
9310 Lifetime warranty and 5 year race warranty. Very transparent company as well. No bullshit magic marketing schemes.
Edit: individuals who race can ship gears for recertification for another 5 year warranty.