97 TJ 2.5l

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen! I will stick with the stock mount.(in light of new found knowledge and i'm among great people) Thoughts on the MT90? I hear/read great things.....

Redline is great for the AX 5 transmission, that's all I use.

Reactions: KCsTJ
Thanks for the feedback gentlemen! I will stick with the stock mount.(in light of new found knowledge and i'm among great people) Thoughts on the MT90? I hear/read great things.....

Redline is great stuff. Definetly be choosy on mounts and stuff with the four popper. They vibrate enough without making it worse.

Man...so I received new tie rods and ball joints yesterday. My wife started asking when I was going to stop spending money on the Jeep. haha I just told her the possibilities are endless!

Anyway, my gas tank skid is installed! Now, I can drive in peace knowing it isn't going to fall out going down the road at any moment.
MT90 is also installed....we will see overtime how well this stuff works. Found a good bit of metal. Although, I will say, I have noticed a little increase in acceleration, and shifts much smoother already! Very happy with this one.
Now, for the u-joints.

Also, upon changing the transmission fluid, I noticed my motor mounts were cracked.....so, I guess I will get that completed at some point.

So far, Ive rebuilt the front drive shaft since last update. I have also, acquired new axle u joints and new wheel hubs. I will install these Thursday. Man, the more I do, the better it gets. Very satisfying. Also, the more I do, the more I see needs to be done. Control arms will be next....when I figure out which ones I want.

Reactions: Chris