Colorado 98 TJ engine wire harness help (Denver area)

gabrielwest

Supporting Member
Hey everyone, I have been working on my 98 project TJ since December. I swapped from MT to AT among other updates. I need to see a 98 TJ in the Denver area or have a jeep mechanic expert come over to my house. I have extra or missing connectors and plugs from a couple different wiring harnesses that I have. Two are from 98's one is my original and one from a 99. The 99 harness is not compatible in several ways, fuel injector and other plugs don't match up so didn't take pics. One of the harnesses does not have the plugs to connect oil pressure or temp sensor whichever it is coming off the oil filter and the plug that provides power to the distributor. The one that has those connectors on it has two large plugs that are in the center of the firewall just under the hood in the middle of the engine bay. The other one only has one of the big plug connectors. I've attached some pics that show the wiring harness differences from the 98's. Any information or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Gabe

InkedIMG_4137.jpg

InkedIMG_4138.jpg

InkedIMG_4139.jpg

InkedIMG_4140.jpg