A KJ for TJ Fest

65Corvair

Hello all you Wrangler Folk,

I have a friend with a TJ and told me about TJ Fest. I will be coming along for the ride with my 05 KJ. I have been to Moab once previously, but I went by myself, and I stayed to most of the easy trails listed in the Guide book. Looking Forward to getting on some more medium/difficult trails with you all.

My jeep has a OME lift, Detroit Truetrac LSDs front and rear, and some armor. (I have since installed a ARB front bumper since the pictures were taken.)

IMG_20190902_200534.jpg
IMG_20190903_180150.jpg
20200410_230813517_iOS.jpg

Hello all you Wrangler Folk,

I have a friend with a TJ and told me about TJ Fest. I will be coming along for the ride with my 05 KJ. I have been to Moab once previously, but I went by myself, and I stayed to most of the easy trails listed in the Guide book. Looking Forward to getting on some more medium/difficult trails with you all.

My jeep has a OME lift, Detroit Truetrac LSDs front and rear, and some armor. (I have since installed a ARB front bumper since the pictures were taken.)

View attachment 224175View attachment 224183View attachment 224180
Welcome to the forum from Northern California

Welcome to the forum! I think this will be the first time I've ever seen a KJ wheeling in person.
There is one running around here on a 3" lift and 32's. I hear they do pretty well for having IFS strut front ends.

Reactions: Chris