A list of American companies we need to be buying from to help them survive

Locky

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I got this list from a friend of mine who owns JCR Off-road. Here is an example of some of the made in America companies we need to support.

JcrOffroad
Rock Krawler Suspension
Hi-Lift Jacks and Accessories
sPOD
JKS Manufacturing
BDS Suspension
Rock Hard 4x4
Rusty's Off-Road Products
MotoBilt
DirtBound Offroad
Factor 55
Adams Driveshaft & Off Road
Baja Designs
GenRight Off Road
Genesis Offroad
Trailready Bumpers
Rock Slide Engineering
Body Armor 4x4
Hammerhead Armor
Notch Customs
GearShade
CavFab
ARTEC Industries
CMM Offroad
SpiderWebShade
TeraFlex Suspensions
Dynatrac
Road Armor Bumpers
Magnaflow
MetalCloak
Rigid Industries - LED Lighting
Torq-Masters Industries
OX OFF-ROAD
TNT Customs
American Adventure Lab
West Texas 4 Wheel & Offroad
Advance Adapters
Novak Conversions
Mastercraft Safety
PSC Motorsports
Steer Smarts
Trail Jeeps
Bishop-Buehl Racing Engines
Mountain Off Road (M.O.R.E)
Core 4x4
Affordable Offroad
CrawlTek Revolution
SFR - StinkyFab Racing
Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts
EVOMFG
Savvy
UCF
Dirtworx
Brown Dog Offroad
Rokmen
Tuffy
Skid Row Offroad
Currie/RockJock
TRE

We need your business! We need your support like never before! Please research your purchase and help us all stay in business, employing Americans just like you!

If you can buy anything from anyone on this list right now, we all would greatly appreciate the business!

My heart hurts from this week.

Last edited:
What is the criteria to get on this list?

Never heard of CMM and I'm not buying anything from Rusty's or F55.
This is just some of the companies off hand. If you know of a company that is not listed above that makes accessories for Jeeps then go ahead and mention them in your post. Also, everyone can choose who they want to or not want to buy from. All because they are on the list does not mean you need to buy from them. The biggest thing right now is to try and buy American made products.

This is just some of the companies off hand. If you know of a company that is not listed above that makes accessories for Jeeps then go ahead and mention them in your post. Also, everyone can choose who they want to or not want to buy from. All because they are on the list does not mean you need to buy from them. The biggest thing right now is to try and buy American made products.
Sent PSC a request for quote on some parts a couple weeks ago, they never responded at all.

I run Body Armour bumpers on my Jeep and when I purchased them used somebody told me you can tell the US from the Chinese made bumpers by the finish. I confirmed on Quadratecs site, like Warn, at least some of their products are made in China. You might consider removing them from the list if you find they make their products overseas.

Might also add UCF, Dirtworx, Brown Dog Offroad, Rokmen(@rasband mentioned that already), Tuffy, Skid Row Offroad

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT and rasband