A Story of Indecision and Frivolous Spending

No but I figured you would like the part where they adapted the Diesel into the TJ. they make it look easy don't they?

Oh, haha! They do make it look easy. The Cummins R28 is a more modern diesel, so you don't have to listen to that obnoxious racket like you do with some of the much older diesels.

Reactions: ac_
Still waiting on them. They said they'd deliver them between 11 AM and 3 PM today, so hopefully sooner rather than later!

Reactions: tomtaylz
Look what just arrived:

IMG_1472.JPG

Oh, and I'm holding off on putting the spare on until I get an Exogate. These things are so heavy that I fear for the stock tailgate.

Reactions: Starrs
Looks great!

The only thing it is missing is the "yurmomicon" stickers on the hood.

Haha. I had my hood repainted by my neighbor when I first got this thing. It had some paint chipping off it, so I wanted it to look like new again. I'm waiting for him to get off his lazy ass and cut and buff my hood (like he said he would), so then I can put the factory Rubicon decals back on.

Also, I'm 99% certain I'm going to swap out the 1/2" Rokmen body lift for a 1.25" JKS body lift. The JKS body lift will allow me to cut down on the amount of bump stop I'll need. I can live with the crack.

You go much taller and you won't fit in the garage anymore.

I probably have about 4 more inches tops before I'm hitting the garage door!

I'm going to get one of those frames that Lange sells to attach to the hardtop. After researching it enough, the frame will lift that hard top closer to the ceiling than it is now. That will at least give me some more space.

I probably have about 4 more inches tops before I'm hitting the garage door!

I'm going to get one of those frames that Lange sells to attach to the hardtop. After researching it enough, the frame will lift that hard top closer to the ceiling than it is now. That will at least give me some more space.
Get the top lift pro!