Aaron's Yellow Submarine

I finished another project that I started 2 years ago. I put the rest of my BedRug kit in. It looks great and hides the shit bedliner job the PO did. fenders flares are notched for the sliders, savvy skid plate is back on and we are ready to go wheeling this weekend. Time to put some scratches in the new belly skid.
xh3yTa2.jpg

Last edited:
Good times at Anthracite Off-Road park on Sunday. Our group had a beginner in it so we kept it fairly mild but the belly skid proved it worth a few times. No scratches on it but I went over stuff the shovel would've caught.

I'm at a crossroad right now where I love the look/performance of my 33's and Jeep but not having lockers has held me back often. I'm definitely going selectable, probably air. I'm not ready to open the can of worms that is 35's, gears, lockers, shafts....There's alot of fun to be had with lockers and my current setup.

Finally got a shot with the jeep inside the AOAA coal bucket too.
9V31wVS.jpg

lrR5Bxl.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got the chance to test out the tummy tuck properly at Rausch on the 30th! I also picked up some minor trail damage on the passenger front flare. My spotter neglected to yell "tree!" early enough.

Happy to say I made it up this spot with a couple adjustments and a spirited bump of the gas pedal. This was on crawl daddy. There is one spot on the trail I had to take the bypass. Lockers are really whats "holding" me back at this point but I can't complain. This thing is a beast and alot of fun!
JdzfXVw.jpg

ZTDihMC.jpg

94IOr3k.jpg

kOScWPz.png

Currently I'm fighting a clearance issue between my barnes gas tank skid and a motobuilt dana 44 cover. I re-adjusted my axle and spun my lower control arms in to 15.25" bolt-to-bolt and it still hit on bumps.

My christmas present I bought myself finally came in last week. I've wanted a proper tool box for awhile now so I picked this up.
February's upgrade goals:
-XJ Steering
-Rock Jock rear bumpstops
-Relocate rear spring perches
-Weld in raised body mounts
-Replace all body mounts
MPd9e2s.jpg

Reactions: FarFire70