AC issue

This is actually an AC issue question, but it all went downhill a few days ago. Anything that can go wrong, will. I flushed my clean frame after all the salted roads and not having my Jeep for the past 2 previous years (sold it). Rust and flakes came out. I've been flushing, scraping and using a magnet to clean the frame for the past few days. I followed the wife into town yesterday to use the only carwash with a wand that will fit inside the frame holes. 200' behind her and no other cars on the road at 6am......BAM! A rock hit the windshield and put a chip with several 1/4" cracks. Today the AC stopped working while driving. It was ice cold, then warm after stopping to get my Trump vaccine for the China virus at Kroger. I tested the pressure and it's perfect. I just can't hear the usual click on, click off constantly. Compressor or something less expensive? Oh, I have 90 days to move because the state is tearing down everything here to widen the highway where I live. I guess I should have gotten the J&J vaccine and waited for a stroke to happen. Life if good....well, that's what my old Jeep tire cover told me. Sorry for the rant. The AC needs to be fixed first in case I end up living in it.
Karma is a mean little bitch and grew weary of your avatars.

Start by checking to see if you have power to your clutch. Then verify both high and low pressure switches are closed, you can jump them out as well. I just went through an intermittent AC issue.

Reactions: TheBoogieman