Adk Jeep Invasion— Anyone going?

I'll be there. Overland Outfitters is borrowing my trailer to get products to the show, they're signed up to be a vendor there. My trailer and JKU will be in their space in vendor area.

ReadyToGo.jpg

This photo was taken last week just before departing for the Bantam show; Overland Outfitters used my trailer for that show too and both MORryde and Overland Outfitters used my JKU in their vendor displays.

I'm only about an hour away, but sadly I have to work tomorrow and Sunday has been booked with father's day plans.

Please post back here and let us know how it was - potentially something for next year.

Reactions: Weasellee
I'm only about an hour away, but sadly I have to work tomorrow and Sunday has been booked with father's day plans.

Please post back here and let us know how it was - potentially something for next year.
This IS my Father’s Day plans
Daughter was supposed to come but she has to work, next weekend she is in Va visiting her brother 🤷‍♂️
so it’s me and the guys.

Got to the event at 6:30, registration was already closed, 6-9pm kickoff event hadn’t started and when it did they fed us hockey pucks and dirty water dogs. We ate and hit the road, hit a local small wheeling spot, got dirty and moved on. Here’s a few shots

9A732B77-89A3-4DA2-9140-BFA222AE567F.jpeg

7DCFB7B2-D49F-45CA-B44A-5C2C1C6F3B0E.jpeg

0BC018E9-6519-4A3D-99A1-4AEEBB23388B.jpeg

I like the group of TJs with dirty fenders. It's like they're looking at those two other monstrosities thinking "WTF"?
That’s us. I’m the black LJ, Mike is the 38’s black TJ and Dave in the gold TJ on 35’s. We drove up 2 1/4 hrs from Poughkeepsie area

That’s us. I’m the black LJ, Mike is the 38’s black TJ and Dave in the gold TJ on 35’s. We drove up 2 1/4 hrs from Poughkeepsie area
Here we are after leaving the little vendors area this morning airing down for our own ride up Bog Hollow Rd 👍🏼👍🏼

634ED445-1D54-4DB1-B224-68F786FF7F6A.jpeg

Reactions: qslim
Took a bunch of video that needs to be cut up. But here we are after returning to the hotel 7 hours later

gonna wash up and head to town to check out the “Show and Shine”

3DF9DFAC-0714-49E3-9BF9-5139EF4B57FE.jpeg

Reactions: Scout734 and qslim
38's huh? What's that like?

Nice looking rigs. What are the specs on the 3 rigs? How does Mike like the Boggers?

Take lots of pictures of the Show & Shine

I mean really.... What's going on here. I'm all about car culture, do whatever you want if it floats your boat. For Chrissakes I show a '77 Mercury that's all yellow, so everyone has their own thing. I just don't get why you'd take a Gladiator & do this to it.

1624137104599.png

I mean really.... What's going on here. I'm all about car culture, do whatever you want if it floats your boat. For Chrissakes I show a '77 Mercury that's all yellow, so everyone has their own thing. I just don't get why you'd take a Gladiator & do this to it.

View attachment 260366

I think it has something to do with the wanting to look somewhat militaristic or something? But yes do as you want as I have seen some FUGLY car/trucks/Jeep/4WD somethings but I'll never understand some.

Reactions: Weasellee