SOLD Aftermarket and OEM parts bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Cot

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
various
This will be a running thread for my Jeep TJ parts inventory purge. Parts will be added as I sort items in to keep or sell piles. I'll post pics upon request or as I have time. I'm able to ship via FedEx from a business account/address or USPS. Home is near DTW airport. Work is near Costco's Ann Arbor location. I'm willing to meet local buyers within a reasonable distance from either place. I accept Paypal, cash, USPS money orders, and might consider trades, too.

Backstory: Instead of buying a father/son project vehicle, I bought out someone's TJ parts inventory. The seller was building a TJ and collected many parts- new and from 4 parts TJs. The seller had sold everything he didn't want to use, or keep for spare parts, for his project. The parts he collected were from '97-03 TJs w/ 4.0L and manual trans. I bought the whole kit-n-kaboodle with intentions of purging what I didn't want to immediately keep, and then finding a project for the parts. (yea, it's totally a cart-and-horse thing) I don't have big items like frames, tub, doors, or hard/soft top. I do have most everything else. If you are seeking a specific item before I get around to posting it, just ask.

3/12/20 EDIT: I sorted item photos in to several folders in the Google Drive link. In general, folders with generic-sounding names have several subfolders. Whereas specifically named folders contain specific items. Most items have general pics instead of "for sale ad" pics showing detail and several angles. If you see something of interest and want more info, please ask.

2/20/20 EDIT: I have photos of practically most everything organized in a Google drive folder. Check out the Google sheet for a generic listing of what is in each folder, or search through the folders of photos.

———————-> Google Drive Link <———————-

I copy/pasted replies to the new-open box items from my other replies in to this thread.

Items in the list will be struck-out when they are sold.

• (1pair) Bartact '97-02 tactical front seat covers. Black outers with orange inserts. Includes the two 8"x7.5"x2" MOLLE pouches you'd get when buying new. Covers are used, but appear to have very light use- no noticeable fading, rips, punctures, or heavy stains. I ran 'em through the wash, so the previous owner's DNA should be mostly gone. PRODUCT LINK SOLD
  • (1set) Novak kit# MMTJ-G3 GM Gen III weld-in engine mounts for TJ LJ, according to Novak "fit all 1997-2006" Jeep TJ / LJ Wranglers. Open box item, components never installed. PRODUCT LINK and (1) Energy suspension GM transmission mount # 3.1108G, fits one and two bolt style mounts. Black polyurethane bushing with gold cadium plated bracket and fasteners. Open box item, never installed. PRODUCT LINK
  • (1ea) Warn #67820 fuel tank skid plate, never installed, out-of-box item, has light scratching on the bottom outside (slid across MDF shelf deck), has a powder coat chip along the weld of the left rear outside. Installation instructions included. PRODUCT LINK $275 This beast weighs 72# out of the box. I don't have the OEM box, but I can frankenfab one (my corrugated cardboard fabrication skills are legendary)
  • (1) 19gal OEM fuel tank assembly- plastic tank, fuel pump, filler hose, TJ filler neck, and gas cap. Donor vehicle was 2001 4.0L TJ. I believe this fits 97-04 models. The fuel pump isn't compatible with 05-06 models, but everything else is. $90
  • (1) Momo Mod.80 steering wheel, black leather, with 2 buttons for horn, radio, oil slick, whatever. New in box.
  • (1) set stainless tail gate hinges, RT Off-Road part number RT34065. PRODUCT LINK Google drive photo -152645.
  • (1set) Floor support structure, AutoRust.com part numbers ART-145-(L,R). These were full-length, but the PO cut off and used the tails from both. PRODUCT LINK Google drive photo -154548. $70 for the pair
  • (1) Delphi FG0924 fuel pump/module, new in open box. PRODUCT LINK $100
  • (1set) Omix-ADA 4.0L timing set part number 17452.19 PRODUCT LINK and Felpro gasket set TCS 45458 PRODUCT LINK Google drive photo 211233.
  • (1) new, open bag Mopar windshield washer fluid reservoir- single pump, no cap. . Google drive photo -210459 $20
  • (1) set new Dorman fuel tank straps, part number 587-358 PRODUCT LINK Google drive photo -153329. $30
  • (1) pair new TJ hood hold-down latches, part number REPJ132301 PRODUCT LINK Google drive photo -145902 $20
  • (1) new in open box Mopar 3rd brake light part number 55055280AB Google drive photo -160511 $75
  • (1) new in open box Crown right side headlamp assembly, part number 55055032AE PRODUCT LINK Google drive photo -160216
  • (1) new in open box Crown left side headlamp assembly part number 55055033AE PRODUCT LINK Google drive photo -160216
  • (1) pair Rancho RS5000x shock boots. Google drive photo -153349. $10
  • Vertically Driven Products deluxe sound wedges with 6.5" speakers for 97-06. Black, no top tweeter provision, 6.5" UltraLinear brand (who?) speakers. Dusty, but will clean up nicely.
  • Body Armor 4x4 elevated CHSML 3rd brake light kit, light works as expected. Harness plugs in to factory connectors. GOOGLE DRIVE LINK PRODUCT LINK $45
more to come in the days, weeks, and months ahead. . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkeye
Do you have OE fender flares?

I have two sets of 4. Set 1 is a black sahara set, and I have the running boards with mounting brackets. The other set is OEM-looking and not painted. I need to verify the non-painted set is OEM. I'm going to rummage through the pile in an hour or two and will report back with pics and such.

Reactions: Hog and Hawkeye
I need a drivers side side step. I don’t know if you want to split them. Let me know price for one or both. Pictures please. I have a 98, I know the design changed in later models

Here's a link to to a Google drive folder containing almost 200 pics of parts available in addition to those listed above. The parts are as-is in the condition I received them. I'm told everything was pulled from running vehicles long before I arrived, so I have not witnessed the parts operating. I'm willing to provide additional photos, video call, answer questions, etc to give you (and myself) confidence the parts are represented accurately.

I didn't sort or organize the photos- so the wheat and chaff are together. I simply snapped and uploaded pics. Most pics with part number or text detail are upside down. I might get around to correcting the problem.

Google Drive Link

Do you have OE fender flares?

Check out my post with a Google Drive link.

I do have a set of OE non-Rubicon or Sahara flares. The flares are in need of rehab- they appear to have a coat of spray bomb. The mounting holes and pins have "good" shape. I didn't notice heavy gouges, cracks, tears, or shark bites in the flares. Granted I was working quickly in not the greatest lighting at the time.

I need a drivers side side step. I don’t know if you want to split them. Let me know price for one or both. Pictures please. I have a 98, I know the design changed in later models

I do have a pair of steps. Pics are in the Google Drive link in a previous post. Check 'em out, let me know of that's what you're after.

Reactions: TDB55
I’d like a price on: the 2 stock fog lights; 1 set of mirrors ( if they are still tight); the switch assy in pic 640.

Wondering if the stock radio works and if it wires up to an 02 Sport,

Thanks, Ted

Check out my post with a Google Drive link.

I do have a set of OE non-Rubicon or Sahara flares. The flares are in need of rehab- they appear to have a coat of spray bomb. The mounting holes and pins have "good" shape. I didn't notice heavy gouges, cracks, tears, or shark bites in the flares. Granted I was working quickly in not the greatest lighting at the time.
Ok, I think I will pass at this time. Thank you though. Thanks for posting the pics on google. I'll reference for other parts I may need.

I’d like a price on: the 2 stock fog lights; 1 set of mirrors ( if they are still tight); the switch assy in pic 640.

Wondering if the stock radio works and if it wires up to an 02 Sport,

Thanks, Ted

$165 shipped to wherever you may be in the contiguous 48, whether your info is up-to-date or not.

I don't have an answer for either question about the radio. I can snap a pic of the backside if that'll help.

3/1/20: moved parts list in to first post.

A few other notes about items in the horde. . .
  • cylinder head is 0630 casting, no TUPY naming. I'll eventually have the local machine shop clean and check the head for cracks
  • steering gear for '97-02 is Cardone remanufactured, part number 27-7560
  • I intend to have the local parts store test the starters and alternators
  • Once the weather breaks and motivation allows, I'll begin cleaning up many of the items, including running 'em through my sandblast cabinet

Last edited:
I'm needing the center grill support that ties the grill into the front cross member. I think that's what is pictured here in this picture...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dKMefhErF_eRDIslIGVASiYio1eWpKPxShould just fit in a flat small(er) flat rate box, but If you need a zip for shipping it's 66061.

Specifically, which part- the white-ish metal bracket, black metal bracket, or any of the body bushings and bolts?

I have to visit the parts horde tonight, so I can get better pics. I have a grill V-bracket, too. I can also run the small brackets and bolts through my blast cabinet and prime 'em if you like.

How much and what brand is the steering linkage? My zip is 20740

Thanks!

It looks just like the RT Off-Road kit LINK I don't have the steering stabilizer or small parts as shown in the pic (at least, I don't believe I do). With that said, as-is $125 shipped.

Do you have just the complete lens assembly for the third brake light?

I have the NIB Mopar 3rd brake light, and I have a used 3rd brake light and factory spare tire carrier that I took off my '06 LJR. I can grab pics of those tonight if interested.

I have the NIB Mopar 3rd brake light, and I have a used 3rd brake light and factory spare tire carrier that I took off my '06 LJR. I can grab pics of those tonight if interested.
I’m really just looking for the lens assembly, my lens is in bad shape and the piece behind the lens that the bulbs go into is melted

The top side to this piece...
1582066666493.png

1582066935557.png

I'm not sure if they're the same as the rest of the body mounts. I did a body lift and misplaced the one for the center of the grill. I don't need anything sandblasted because I got fresh hardware with the body lift, thanks for offering though.

Status
Not open for further replies.