An Opportunity to Truly Help

That was exactly my first thought also - no need to refund. Send mine to the foundation as well - and that chair was bad ass! Thank Goddess for the diagnosis - that kind of thing is no fun for anybody, I'm glad the long standing stigma surrounding such things is fading away. I've known a couple of bi-polars - they were very open about their condition. Dialing in the necessary meds can be tricky, but totally worth it once done. My wife and I both deal with acute anxiety, so "we know" albeit on a much lower level.

Gary Sinise Foundation is good with me.

1629734015493.png

Great news about Chris and his family, that something so precious can be preserved is good beyond measure.

And as far as Gary Sinise goes, I’m totally in on supporting his organization and what they do.

This is why I’m proud to be a part of this group, a whole bunch of great people with their hearts and minds in the right place.

Kudos guys!

As far as donating goes, is there a way that the credit for the donation to go to “wranglertjforum.com” ?

When the time comes I will contact the foundation and inquire about how this can be done. And if there is any issues I'll let everyone know about it.

When the time comes I will contact the foundation and inquire about how this can be done. And if there is any issues I'll let everyone know about it.
Can we get Gary Senise to come to the next TJ Fest????

Or at least join the forum. I want to know what he thinks about angry grilles & whether I have too much rust.

We should see if @mrblaine can throw in some BMB chapstick with the donation.

Can we get Gary Senise to come to the next TJ Fest????

Or at least join the forum. I want to know what he thinks about angry grilles & whether I have too much rust.

We should see if @mrblaine can throw in some BMB chapstick with the donation.

Well I can't see if Blaine replies to this so....

Cpt Dan might be too busy for us little guys but he's still a great guy IMO which don't count for shit..

Great news about Chris and family. So glad that has been/is working out for the better.

The Gary Sinese Foundation has my upmost respect. My donation can go there as well. I've read of so many foundations supposedly helping Vets that did everything but that.

Everybody have a great day!