Another Texan Here

Taylo1

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Just joined today! I bought a 2005 Rubicon LJ with 86k about 6 months ago. I was told this jeep spent most of it life behind a motor home. Who knows, but underneath you can tell if has never been offroad, still looks new. Jeep is white with a gray hard top. Glad I found this forum.

Reactions: Gregg1LE and Chris
You Texans are taking over, that's for sure!

Glad to have you on board. I also must say, nice choice on the LJ Rubicon! Those things are starting to become collectible, especially if they're clean and rust free. People are paying upwards of 30k for some of them.

Definitely post some photos when you get a chance!

Reactions: Taylo1 and JMT
You Texans are taking over, that's for sure!

Glad to have you on board. I also must say, nice choice on the LJ Rubicon! Those things are starting to become collectible, especially if they're clean and rust free. People are paying upwards of 30k for some of them.

Definitely post some photos when you get a chance!

Yes we are and please post some pics. Welcome from Arlington !

Just joined today! I bought a 2005 Rubicon LJ with 86k about 6 months ago. I was told this jeep spent most of it life behind a motor home. Who knows, but underneath you can tell if has never been offroad, still looks new. Jeep is white with a gray hard top. Glad I found this forum.
Welcome aboard!!!
This thread is worthless without pics

Reactions: Taylo1
Hey Tj2, what part of the panhandle are you? Thanks Guys! Always wanted a LJ and I found one at a pretty decent price.

Hey Tj2, what part of the panhandle are you? Thanks Guys! Always wanted a LJ and I found one at a pretty decent price.
Canyon by the university,

TJ in my area are hard to come bye, I am looking for a replacement for my FIAT Renegade. There was one in Lubbock last week but was gone in the same day.

Good find my man, post some pics when you can. We'll help you spend money.

Last edited:
IMG_20180908_164638.jpg
IMG_20180908_164625.jpg

Reactions: TJ2
This would be the jeep I would sell mine for, in a heartbeat!
Yea, I agree with you! I don't think this jeep has ever been wheeled. Underneath is like brand new. Like I said before, they told me it spent most of it life being towed behind a motorhome.