Another TJ on 37s thread

whats a pad race?

Podrace.png

That was one of the few games I played when I was younger. After Doom/Quake (the original versions), this was my favourite.

I never played the pod race game, but switched to an IT career right around when Quake was popular. One of my favorite games, landed my first tech job answering a scenario on how to play Quake online and troubleshooting.

Quake3 is still my all time favorite game. Still play it every now and then. I started playing Doom Eternal a few weeks ago.

Reactions: starkey480
I never played the pod race game, but switched to an IT career right around when Quake was popular. One of my favorite games, landed my first tech job answering a scenario on how to play Quake online and troubleshooting.

Quake3 is still my all time favorite game. Still play it every now and then. I started playing Doom Eternal a few weeks ago.

I liked Quake1 and Quake 2 better than Quake 3 inspite of better graphics. Pod Racer was just loads of fun.

Reactions: suicideking
SUPERCHARGED, TURBOCHARGED, STROKER, NITROUS-
141rwhp/184rwtq Mustang Dyno 4.6L Stroker log intake auto 37"MTR
156rwhp/266rwtq corrected*(173rwhp/295rwtq Dynojet) 4.7L Stroker '98 XJ
176rwhp/226rwtq ?dyno Turbo 6psi '95 AW4 4wd FMU MSD BTM no intercooler 'CSaddict'
182rwhp/239rwtq corected*(202rwhp/265rwtq Dynojet) '95 Wrangler Turbo 6-7 psi 12:1FMU boostapump meth inj
185rwhp/241rwtq 4.6L Stroker 9.56:1 0.043"quench stock head +5-6*timing mod 63mmTB 24lb injectors Hesco474/480 cam ?dyno correction 204rwhp/265rwtq
187rwhp/194rwtq corrected*(208rwhp/238rwtq Dynojet) Banks Turbo 6psi 4.0 Wrangler manual
190rwhp/263rwtq corrected*(211rwhp/292rwtq Dynojet) Boostwerks Turbo 6psi 4.2 MS 4.0head
191rwhp/265r

Reactions: srimes
Dont know if it posted the entire post , as Im sure you mo fos have seen countless times. Talk to charles via email. I ordered the 62 mm bbk becuse I have no doubt it will produse power. Hands down. The "helix" bore" on stock vehicles produces throttle response. Opening the plenum to 68 will only help in forced induction or street drivin vehicles on a daily. We all know this. You can learn way more on a cherokee site than this. Why is that? Why buck the facts? I run a spacer and can tell you flat out I have quicker throttle response. Do I need a dyno for that? Hell no. I almost bought, in fact was going to repo a dyno from another shop, dude was a dikhead so I didnt mind. But it was after Katrina and the economy tanked. Good thing I didnt. One of my buildings was going to be just a dyno shop. Period. Im not a suspension guy at all, never claimed. I know for a fact this site or this forum pushes the whose who and whats what. And I can personnally say, you clowns dont know jack.